Loveless Accountants is a father and son business, generating a long lasting practise with the ability to build strong relationships with our clients.
Paul (father) has over 25 years experience in the accounting industry with more than 20 years spent running a successful practise and passing his accounting and business knowledge onto Danny (son), who has now worked in the business for over 5 years.
We understand the challenges involved in starting and running a business, so we look to use our knowledge and experience to assist our clients wherever possible.
We aim to work with you to ensure that we help structure your business in the most tax efficient way; whether you are a self employed individual or limited company.
You will receive face-to-face time with us so we are able to establish your current status and future needs.
About Our Team
Paul Loveless – Director email@example.com
– with over 25 years experience within the industry, managing the business and building a substantial client base. Now looking to run the business with co director, Danny.
Click here to see Paul’s Linkedin Public Profile
Danny Loveless – Director firstname.lastname@example.org
– with over 5 years experience. Looking to freshen up the world of accountancy for our current and new clients with an approachable hands on attitude.
Click here to see Danny’s Linkedin Public Profile
Jo Morton – Company Secretarial & Administration email@example.com
– with plenty of experience as a secretary, working with us for over 5 years, co-ordinating the office and being the first point of contact for clients with a smile on her face.
Carol Wray – Payroll & CIS firstname.lastname@example.org
– a newer member of our team with a wealth of experience taking care of our clients Payroll to include CIS Returns and Auto Enrolment.
Lacey Ashton – VAT & Book-keeping email@example.com
– with over 5 years experience working with us, building up a relationship with our clients whilst completing their book-keeping and VAT returns.